Business Advisory Services
Ashley Quinn has the experience to assist you with every aspect of starting up, expanding or relocating a business. In our role as business advisors, we evaluate problems from our clients' point of view. We bring to bear the collective experience and knowledge of our Firm to improve productivity, enhance profitability, stimulate growth and manage the future. Our management advisory services include:
- Choice of entity considerations
- Assistance with acquisitions and sales
- Assistance with lenders
- Financial control and cost accounting systems
- Forecasts and projections for financial and tax purposes
- Investment and cash management reporting
- Evaluation of financial requirements
- Internal control systems
- Internal accounting policies and procedures
- Business Valuation and Litigation Support
Business valuations can be critical when designing an estate plan, providing for the transfer of a business entity through succession planning, drafting a buy-sell agreement, gifting ownership of a business during your lifetime, or purchasing or selling a business. At Ashley Quinn we derive independent, expert opinions and present our findings in a clear and concise manner. Each of our valuation analysts is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst.
Whether you are planning your estate, selling or buying a business, or settling a dispute, it is important to have a sound , professional valuation from a firm that will stand behind its assertions. Our reputation for providing high-quality service to our clients is well known in the business and financial communities.